Somewhere in the Indian ocean, thought to be where the giant asteroid hit, produced by this huge wave. Fourth: dinosaur bone showing 5pmc means that five percent of the carbon in the bone needs to be replaced by modern carbon, the high degree of contamination would very likely be detectable. Our Paleo team has carbon 14 dated dinosaur bones from Texas, Colorado, Montana, China, North Dakota and Alaska.. In the HPT, to be what accelerated radioactive decay appears to be true for elements in the crust and in the underground water of the chamber ( under the arch ). Cat scans of fossil rock impressions from the Cretaceous layers of rock that are allegedly 108 million years old. Thirdly, Presented at the 2012 AGU Singapore conference, it is less than 20 parts per million of uranium and thorium in the dinosaur bones, the large amounts of modern carbon, so much that it registered mid-range in the AMS (accelerator mass spectrometry) functions. Slow drifting of the continents have been the usual explanation for the last 50 years and is usually referred to as the theory of plate tectonics. If neutron capture were responsible for much of the unexpected 14c, should then have in common, such as ocean samples, together, far less 14c than samples excavated on the continents
The TalkOrigins Archive Index
Duane Gish, highly qualified, on the subject, points out that factors on a sample, including the variation in the temperature, and especially pH (acidity vs.
- Then, if the density changes correspond to that of a human gait, then you know that this is carved a real foot-print and not something in an existing stone.
- Always the same data would help rule out contamination, because the smaller bones have greater surface-to-volume ratio, which, if contamination were a significant factor, should result in higher percentages of modern carbon.
- It all depends on what is used for age-determination method, and what are the assumptions of the method.
- Unless from a secondary source, like contamination or neutron capture (described below), something millions of years old, NO carbon-14 should it.
- 4) Repeat.
- Third: The above paper indicates that where sampled, the area has a decrease in 14c with distance from the dinosaur bone, indicating that modern carbon is leaching from the bones (this is not a problem), but, most significantly, not seep into the bones.
- The evolutionary model advance no modern carbon in such a bone, but as a secondary assumption, if 14c is found would have to say, since any contamination of the material would have to go through to get through the outer layers of the bone in the center, the contamination explanation would expect to measure in the percentages of 14c removable from the outside into the center of each bone.
- It is now expected that the Bio-samples that are supposedly millions of years old, you will achieve maximum C-14 ages of only thousands of years.
- A second experiment, beginning as above, would be the date with a small diameter bone and a larger diameter of the bones of the same dinosaur..
- For example, the first pressure, and typically the highest pressure is when the heel first on the ground.
Now we know the layers that you hit tens of thousands of years old, and not millions of years old, we can see that asteroid coming at a rate of about 2000 times higher than previously forecast.
Cat-scan technology has also been study in the last few years, dinosaur bones incased in rock, etc, so that this new technology can be used to solve past controversies. Dinosaur found organic substance, the impossibility of a dinosaur bone does not turn to stone, do not expire and slowly to dust, and the content in the bones of the survivors. So evolutionists typically claim that all of this 14c results from contamination, but statistical analysis indicates that during the plotting of failure data (contamination), the data should fit a normal curve. So, where researchers can find both soft tissue and 14c, especially in the small bones, such as the mosasaur, the claim that the biological tissue is Dinos aurian, and is not contamination, works exactly against the claim that the 14c is from contamination. Like the footprints found in the year 1976, you are in the same layer of volcanic ash in the vicinity of the surface, would be likely to have. So, when significant quantities of 14c are found, for example, in coal and dinosaur bones, as well as in diamonds, offering at least dirt-resistant 14c-rich samples, is a restriction on the probability of contamination as the primary source for the modern carbon in other similarly-dated specimens. So apart from the adjustment for the exponentially decaying magnetic field, samples are therefore younger than their radiocarbon age. A third experiment that will falsify it could be contamination as a possible source of 14c: 1) get the diamonds from the Popigai Astroblem me. Other significant unknowns, both in the amount of 14c production in the atmosphere and on the earth’s enormous geological upheavals in the past changed the 1,000,000,000,000 to could have to-1 ratio. If this asteroid hit earth, the damage would be dependent on several factors: speed of entry, it hits on land or sea, the angle of penetration during the impact, size and weight of the material, type of. Further analysis should be carried out on relevant samples excavated from uranium mines, in the radiocarbon percentages of the collected samples to similar (in nature and probable date), away from uranium mines.. Second: Just as forensic accountants can often determine when a criminal business has cooked its books merely by a Benford statistical analysis of the numbers, the mathematicians have demonstrated that statistical analysis can show, whether scientific data is likely a result of measurement errors. It refers to the imminent danger of another large meteorite or asteroid from space, entire civilizations wiped. First: While dinosaur bones, coal, and other specimens could easily be contaminated, diamonds, the hardest naturally occurring substance in the world, by nature, resistant to pollution. Fourth: In a meeting with the RSR, a geologist with a degree from the Colorado School of Mines, the bomb a background in nuclear physics (who also spent years, various elements with neutrons to isotopes for industry) told RSR that Carbon can not simply absorb the neutron, because it is the heavier elements beginning with sodium that readily capture neutrons