Game version 0.7.2 introduced a change to how the stats are displayed, now they are displayed, based on 100% effective primary crew skill. It is still stock, but invest some gold in training your crew to 100% skill level. The same is true for your goals, of course, always, the consideration in the decision to shoot if and where you. It is a simple comparison of your penetration rating versus the target of the armor along the normal to the target point and do not take into account the impact angle, so even with a green penetration indicator your shot may still ricochet or not penetrate the goal of effective armor. But they ran out of gold, so that only your commander and your Gunner trained to 100%, while they trained the rest of the new crew to 75% with credits. If you’re paying attention above, you will know that the 2.5 s carried for the turning of the magazine during the burning process automatically by the tank and is not affected by crew skills. All Camo values are player-tested and unofficial, and can version of the current live. If you make a recording, to track for example, your goal for your team’s artillery, pull back, to just before the recording, your target remains visible until you even with the bush-opaque for the normal spotting duration.. Note that the transmission is considered part of the engine, but it does not apply to the transfer resulting in a fire. Their effective range depends on your vehicle radio, and on the effective skill level of those crew members responsible for the Radio Operator role
Weak Spot Guide: T110E5 – WoT Guru
When you do, the reticle can adjust to the terrain or the objects you pass your goal, so you might need to compensate for that, if the situation arises. It is unknown whether the circle represents a ball or a cylinder.) in the middle of the tank, regardless of your point of view.
- The same gun can have a different value on different tanks (or theoretically even on different turrets on the same tank although no example is known).
- This chance depends on the engine and on the engine module’s properties in game or here in the wiki.
- Also while a better loader will make reloading your weapon faster, he will have no influence on the speed of the auto-cannons or autoloaders fire the shells in their magazines, because shells from the magazines are chambered automatically.
- Due to the automatic correction of your target can shoot it pretty hard to the opponent in such situations, but there are a few considerations that can help you..
- The collision model is a simplified version of the visual model of the target vehicle, but separated in different hitboxes.
- On Karelia and the aptly named map swamp it is quite easy but on Lakeville in the valley the grass texture looks like any other, when in fact the underlying ground is soft.
- Since your tank is actually in the battle, until it is destroyed, it can passively earn credits, such as spotting enemy vehicles.
- This rewards tanks with smaller alpha for the increased risks to win with the rest of the exposed, damage output, but such a style of play leaves a player open to incoming fire.
- If a camo is applied in a pattern of the same type as the card you play (summer, winter, desert).
- But also half-transparent objects like bushes or trees (or the like) provide a camouflage bonus up to 64%, depending on the density of the object.
- A target can only be your effective armor is maximized in a direction, as soon as you try to make room for two possible effects, the angles they suffer an exponential loss in effective armour against both (so if you flanked a the, always, while in a strongly armoured tank it is best to maximize your effective armor against an opponent, during the filming of the other work).
During the actual game, several factors can come into play, the result is a punishment for their accuracy. This remaining penetration potential is then used to determine whether any other armour plates that are affected, can be penetrated.
- If two hitboxes are not perfectly aligned, you can you by creating a void between them, which can happen to a shell when it flies in at just the right angle.
- This also applies if a HE shell penetrates spaced armour, to explode making it before the hull armor.
- The reason for this is that the low tier tanks have considerably more module hitpoints – another hidden property of your tank – as a tank hitpoints.
- To fade everything in the vicinity of the boundaries of this circle begins, in a distant fog and everything outside the boundaries is completely invisible to you..
- Be especially careful if the closer object is a friendly tank – many have accidentally shot in the back by their team mates in such situations.
- In game-versions 0.7.1.1, you have skills that can not be achieved in the game were calculated, based on a hypothetical 133.33% effective primary crew.
- The reduction of the impact angle, your target is only slightly exponentially its effective armor and a goal is reduced-that was previously impossible to penetrate it, can suddenly become an easy prey.
Otherwise it remains hidden unless spotted by another vehicle in your team, that you in the radio traffic.